16.11.08

Blogging

Greetings to all.

So, blogging? We'll see how that works out--I'm not certain that I'm a blog kind of a girl. I am, however, willing to give it a shot as it allows me to more easily follow blogs (my mom's and my German teacher's... yeah, lame. but whatever....) and even post comments. :P

I am a high school student in Arkansas, I attend a local Methodist church, and I'm really involved in extracurriculars at school.
I'm all about acceptance and tolerance. I don't say the Pledge of Allegiance because I don't think that its fair to those who might not believe in God. Some might call me a radical, tree-hugging, pro-choice, pro-same sex mariage, pro-diversity, bleeding heart liberal. In German especially I'm everything from a hippie to a quaker. ;)

--Meleah

No comments:

Post a Comment